IT Sales/ Business Development Manager
We are currently hiring Business Development Manager for IT Products & Services Sales
Target Market Region: USA & Other Regional Markets.
Bizbrio’s BDEs and BDM will be responsible for uncovering opportunities to penetrate new accounts and opportunities within an assigned territory or vertical. The primary focus of the account executive in business development and to create a strong presence by selling our strategic IT Solutions and Services while achieving profitability and performance standards.
• Direct Sales -prospect continually to identify, qualify, and close high-quality leads.
• Business Development – create long-term value for Bizbrio from customers, markets and relationships.
• Experience into Business Development, Market Research, Software Products & Services, Sales & Marketing. Achieve or exceed monthly revenue targets to achieve Bizbrio’s profitability.
• Provide accurate and updated pipeline and other reports per management’s instruction.
• Ensure and maintain minimum funnel goals are met or exceeded. • Strategically lead internal resources to develop and execute a successful pursuit plan.
• Meet or exceed sales revenue goals for acquiring new clients and attaining other sales-related goals, as defined by the firm.
• Call on key contacts at target companies to assess and qualify their need for services.
• In conjunction with the Lead Partner, develop and execute an account strategy for building relationships and driving new revenue at these target companies.
• Conduct an appropriate number of new client appointments and calls, as determined.
• Introduce client service Partners and Managers to prospective clients who may need Firm’s services.
• Team with and coach local office Partners and Managers to manage the new client sales process and to expand revenue within the current client base.
• Document business development activity with prospective clients in this electronic database of key contacts, to track and manage sales-related information, and to share it as needed.
• Collaborate with Partners and Managers to coach, assist and support them in establishing their offices targeting criteria, prioritizing services to sell, and attaining their new client acquisition goals.
• Collaborate and develop tactics and programs to contact targets, secure appointments with targets, and to maintain ongoing communication links with targets.
• Provide input to develop sales and networking programs, events, and tools.
• Provide sales strategy and expertise throughout the sales cycle and during the proposal development process to help close new business.
• Participate with other BDEs in developing and sharing best practices of effective targeting and sales activities and programs.
• Gather competitive intelligence and new product ideas from the field, and share market insights with marketing, client service and salespersons. Skills Required:
• Products & Services Sales experience.
• Work in a target-based environment.
• Able to add 3 to 4 new clients per month.
• Excellent presentation and Technical skills.
• Should be able to arrange at least weekly 3 – 4 demos or conference calls.
• Build a solid pipeline with upcoming prospects and closures.
• Update the status internally to the reporting manager every week.
• Should be responsible to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
• Self-motivated and a team player.